Bringing Transformation to Citizen Activism
Add to Calendar
- Do you go back and forth in the current climate from emotions like disbelief, anger and upset to simply ignoring and giving up?
- When we empower ourselves and the system, we support, help and protect all people
- The key to restoring and rejuvenating democracy is to identify what is important to you and make a difference there
- Sam Daley-Harris is perhaps the foremost expert on organizing people to create political will and citizen empowerment, the key ingredient for all systemic social change
- He founded the domestic & global anti-poverty lobby RESULTS (celebrating its 40th Anniversary), inspired the Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL) with his strategic coaching, and co-founded the historic global Microcredit Summit Campaign reaching 100 million of the world’s poorest families
- Sam is the author of Reclaiming Our Democracy: Healing the Break between People and Government,” He now leads Civic Courage, training NGOs and inspiring Americans to engage powerfully with their democracy
- Ashoka founder Bill Drayton called Sam Daley-Harris “one of the certified great social entrepreneurs of the last decades."
- President Jimmy Carter said, "[Sam Daley-Harris] provides a road map for global involvement in planning a better future"
3092 16th Street
San Francisco, CA, 94103